In the latest episode of the RavenCast, Adam Ericksen talks with Matthew Distefano about his latest book, From the Blood of Abel: Humanity’s Root Causes of Violence and the Bible’s Theological-Anthropological Solution. Read more from Matthew at his website, allsetfree.com, and you can purchase his first book, All Set Free.
- What’s the connection between mimetic theory, nonviolence, and parenting?
- Is there hope that politics can move away from scapegoating?
- What is positive mimesis?
- What’s the difference between restorative justice and punitive justice?
- How can Jesus help us interpret the Bible?
- What can Christians gain from conversations with Buddhists?
- Where do we find true meaning?
Learn more about…
Erik Buys at mimeticmargins.com.
Michael Hardin at preachingpeace.org.
James Alison at jamesalison.co.uk.
Tom Truby at Teaching Nonviolent Atonement.
Change your view; change the world! Subscribe to the Raven ReView and never miss an article! New subscribers receive the free e-book, Dodging the Parenting Trap by Adam Ericksen.